Exterior Painting Contractor
Getting professional exterior painting for your home is about more than just making it look good. Quality paint masterfully applied by an industry expert can help to protect the exterior as well as increase the overall property value. For the finest painting services in North Carolina, South Carolina & Virginia, the only name that you need to know is Taskmasters Wood Maintenance.
Exterior painting is also not just about your siding; we take care of features like shutters, fencing, decks, trim and more. Changing the color helps you to be able to update and personalize your home. However, even if you intend to keep the same color, fresh paint is about revitalizing the look and improving the condition.
What the average homeowner does not realize, at first, is how much work is invested into even just the initial preparation phase. In fact, this is the majority of the job in order to make the paint application run swiftly and smoothly. This is not a suitable DIY task and best left to professionals with adequate credentials, including plenty of experience in this line of work.
Finest in Professional Painting in North Carolina, South Carolina & Virginia
When homeowners think about house painting in North Carolina, South Carolina & Virginia, they rarely think about all the steps actually involved in the process, aside from paint application. Here is some of what also goes into making the outside of your home look its very best:
- Washing – A thorough pressure washing must be carried out, in order to rid the exterior of dirt, dust, grime, algae and other contaminants that would interfere with the paint's ability to correctly adhere to the siding.
- Tarping – This is done in order to protect your exterior landscaping from being subjected to paint drips.
- Scraping – Although pressure washing often helps remove loose and peeling paint, a thorough scraping must be carried out in order to give your exterior a fresh start.
- Painting over loose paint will cause the new paint to bubble and peel.
- Caulking – Many areas of your house, over time, will end up with missing caulking. Before painting your exterior, it is vital that a professional also recaulks any place that wood meets wood in order to prevent moisture penetration.
While there are plenty of other steps that need to be taken, this is an example of the in-depth process linked to a quality exterior paint jobs in North Carolina, South Carolina & Virginia.
Let Taskmasters Wood Maintenance Address Your Professional Painting Needs
When you are ready to tackle your professional exterior painting needs, the only name you need to know is Taskmasters Wood Maintenance. We take this line of work seriously and it shows in the results that we are able to provide for our clients. Don't settle for less than the best when it comes to this, or any aspect of your home maintenance and home improvement. Give our North Carolina painting contractors a call today.
If you are looking for a reliable company you can count on for superior painting services in North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia, please call 252-266-9457 or complete our online request form.
- Important Dock Cleaning and Care Tips For North Carolina Homeowners - Boat docks are very common in North Carolina since so many homeowners have waterfront properties they want to enjoy to the fullest. Along with access to the water and the fun they can provide a North Carolina family, comes the responsibility of handling the dock cleaning and care in order to keep the structures sturdy, safe, and sound … Read More
- Log Home Maintenance Tips For Summer - Your beloved log home will last for what seems like forever, but making sure the maintenance gets done this summer will help you to avoid problems like UV ray damage, insects, and water damage. While some maintenance tasks are better left to a ==log home maintenance professional, there are plenty of things you can do yourself to preserve and protect the wood exterior … Read More