Dock & Deck Cleaning and Restoration Services
If your home has a deck or a dock, it is likely that you are in need of expert service to help maintain, revitalize and restore it. In that case, you should know that the name to trust in is Taskmasters Wood Maintenance. Any wood built feature can have longevity and maintain optimal performance, with the investment of a sufficient amount of ongoing care such as proper dock and deck cleaning and restoration.
For example, wood siding has a life expectancy of about a decade, without proper treatment and left exposed to the elements. However, properly sealed and maintained wood siding could last for up to 10 times that at 100 years. Think about all the factors that wood decks and docks are subjected to.
Moisture, UV rays and even chemicals, some of which can help and some of which can harm. If you are going to make the decision to invest in an addition of a dock or a deck, then why not take the preventative maintenance steps required to ensure that they can withstand the tests of time? Let us help you to safeguard your features against these problems. Call us today for proper cleaning services or dock and deck restoration in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Finest in Quality Docks and Deck Restoration Services
Wood decks and docks are at a higher risk of deterioration because their horizontal plane mean that they gather and collect rain, snow, ice, hail and even UV rays offer a direct hit. Without expert care, some of the issues that can cause damage to your wood surfaces, especially decks and docks include:
- Splitting – This is often caused by unprotected wood going through the wet to dry stage, over and over. The splitting occurs as a reaction to all the stress. This is one of the most detrimental risks for wood because it makes it completely unpredictable and unsafe to maneuver around on.
- Splintering – Both decks and docks tend to splinter as a result of lacking sealant and the surface drying out. While this does not yet compromise the structural integrity, it is a red flag. Plus, it can injure anyone walking on the surface with bare feet, often rendering it unusable until repaired.
- Swelling – Wood that lacks a protective sealant will take on moisture and soak it up. Since there is no way to wring it out, like a sponge, the wood swells in order to compensate.
Let Taskmasters Wood Maintenance Address Your Dock & Deck Cleaning Needs
Taskmasters Wood Maintenance is the only name in the log home restoration and wood maintenance services business you need to know for dock cleaning, deck cleaning, and wood restoration services. We take great pride in the work that we do and in our ability to provide our customers with topnotch service. Give us a call now so we can arrange to take care of and maintain your wooden structures.
If you are looking for a reliable company you can count on for superior dock cleaning and deck restoration in North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia, please call 252-266-9457 or complete our online request form.
- Learning About Winter Maintenance For Your Dock - Being a North Carolina homeowner with property that houses a dock, means taking extra measures to care for it. The better care you invest, the better return that you get. Addressing the need for servicing your dock will help you to get the peak performance and optimal longevity that you want, need and deserve. … Read More
- How You Can Benefit From Professional Residential Pressure Cleaning - Being a North Carolina homeowner comes with great responsibility. It means keeping a running to-do task list and always checking off the jobs as they get done. Cleaning the exterior is one of those projects that tends to get put off, usually only because the average homeowner isn't sure how to address it. The best solution is to hire a local professional for pressure cleaning in North Carolina … Read More